I got a few requests for basic and essentials for Kelly Kapowski. Here are the essentials and the basic items you can use to incorporate a Kelly Kapowski style into your wardrobe.
1. Crop Tops: In true 90s fashion, crop tops are an essential for a Kelly Kapowski look. The crops tops can be either plain or patterned keep in mind Kelly wore a lot of bright colours and prints! Kelly use to pair her crop tops with high waisted shorts or skirts!
2. High waisted shorts! Kelly wore a lot of high waisted shorts, when shopping look for denim, bright colours and patterns!
3. Bodycon dresses and skirts: Kelly had a great body and loved wearing bodycon dresses and skirts to show off her great body! When looking for bodycon dresses look for florals, bright colours and patterns!
4. Denim Jackets: denim jackets were a must have in the 90s and even now! Kelly wore many on ‘Saved By The Bell’ she wore pink, white denim jackets but mainly the classic blue denim!!
5. White Canvas Shoes: Kelly wore these kind of shoes a lot! They are cheap and affordable (try looking in forever 21 or primark or kmart) you can even get Keds or Vans if you really wanted too!
6. Floral anything: Kelly wore a ton of floral patterns on her dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts and crop tops!
I hope these basics and essentials helped you guys out!!